Book a consultation at Sandhole Veterinary Practice today!
Whether you need to book your pet in for a vet consult, or their annual boosters, you can now book an in-practice consultation or online video consultation using the form below.
Please review our current guidelines on visiting our practices by clicking here.
By requesting an appointment, you are confirming that:
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last seven days.
- You are not waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
- You do not have a continuous cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell.
- You do not live with someone who has tested positive or has symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are not shielding.
- You are not subject to a 14-day quarantine as a result of travel.
Please contact us if you have any questions on any of the above on 01634 242502.
- 8am to 7pm Mon to Friday
- 8.30am to 4pm Saturday
- 10am to 12 noon on Sunday - For urgent appointments.
Sunday and Bank Holiday consultations are not included in the unlimited consultations on the Friends and Family Membership and a discounted consultation is applied for Friends and Family Members. All consultations are longer than average, at 15 minutes, but if you ever need more time just ask.