Losing a beloved pet is a traumatic time. At Sandhole Pet Crematorium we promise that we will always do our best to make this painful process a little easier for you. Inevitably there may be difficult decisions to be made, or practical choices to consider, and we will assist in every way we can:
- Our service is dignified and respectful - we treat every animal, regardless of size, with equal care
- Pets are cremated individually - you will always know that the ashes returned to you are those, and only those, of your beloved pet
- Any special requests will be accommodated wherever possible
- We can offer a transport service for local clients unable to get to us
- Your pet’s ashes are normally returned to you within seven working days
- We offer a wide range of caskets, urns and scatter tubes (see options for return of ashes)
Please do speak with any member of our team if you have questions or would like advice about the options available, or indeed about any aspect of our service. We can promise a sympathetic ear and an accommodating approach.
For this reason, we offer a dedicated private room where you can sit with your pet for as long as you need, without interruption or disturbance.
Support for bereaved owners
We are very happy to recommend the excellent service provided by The Blue Cross and SCAS, offering support for anyone who has lost a pet, or is preparing to say goodbye.
The confidential telephone and email service can be accessed by calling 0800 096 6606 (free from landlines, some mobile networks may make a charge) or by emailing [email protected].