RVC-qualified Ian Johnson BSc BVetMed Cert VC MRCVS is a Certificate holder in Veterinary Cardiology and RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Veterinary Cardiology; offering a comprehensive cardiac investigation, diagnosis and treatment planning service, whilst you retain ownership of the case, as each pet remains under your care.
At Sandhole we aim to work collaboratively with all our colleagues in veterinary practice, and as such our Cardiac Referral Service meets every need, offering a range of services:
- Free telephone or email advice for clinicians wishing to discuss cardiac cases or requiring a second opinion
- Ultrasound, digital radiography or digital ECG investigation
- Case work ups for dyspnoea, suspected heart failure, collapse and
- Murmur investigation
- Full assessment of cardiac patients
- Cardiology CPD and training
Sandhole Veterinary Centre is a modern, purpose-built practice, offering separate dog and cat wards and five large walk-in kennels.
We are also able to offer bespoke cardiology CPD and training for vets and nurses, either at your practice or in our on-site conference suite. Whether you require echocardiography training in basic ultrasound techniques, or in more advanced Doppler imaging or an introduction to ECGs, we will create a training package to suit your needs. Please call us on 01634 242502 to discuss your specific requirements.
For more information about our referral service click here